Jessica Porter, RICP®, AIF®
Vice President, Partner
With a degree in marketing and a background in servicing supercars, Jessica brings a unique perspective and skill set to the financial industry. Originally from Texas,Jessica joined the BPG team shortly after her move to Portland in 2014 and discovered her passion for planning.
As VP of Retirement Plan Services, Jessica’s time is spent working with both business owners and families to help aid the advisors to design successful plans for retirement and for their futures.
On the business side, she works with the advisors to design retirement plans for their company’s distinctive needs, from concept to implementation to ongoing management. For the business, we provide strategic plan benchmarking and investment review, plan design evaluation, and support in plan administration. For the employees, she helps the advisors to deliver ongoing education for understanding the plan, identifying suitable investment options, and the importance of savings to connect the dots between now and retirement. When working with individuals and families, BPG’s Financial Planning process allows us to create comprehensive, individualized plans that focus on goals and center around financial independence. She truly enjoys working with the advisors to help their client's to design a plan that can provide a real process and guide for the future.
When she isn’t assisting with planning, you’ll find Jessica in Southeast Portland, where she lives with her boyfriend, Kelly and her dog, Sadie. She enjoys reading, Portland summers, riding motorcycles, and exploring Oregon and the rest of the world.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Houston, Houston, TX
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®), The American College
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®), Center for Fiduciary Studies
- FINRA Licenses – Series 6, 63, 65
- Life, Disability, Health, and Long Term Care Insurance Producer Licenses
- WIFS Portland Metro Chapter, Sponsorship Committee Board Member
- Portland HRMA, Compensation and Benefits SIG Committee Member
- Oregon Entrepreneur's Network (OEN)
- Dress for Success Oregon Volunteer