Jessica Porter, RICP®, AIF®
Vice President, Partner
With a degree in marketing and a 7-year career with Ferrari, Jessica brings a unique perspective and skill set to financial industry. Originally from Texas, Jessica joined the BPG team shortly after her move to Portland in 2014 and quickly discovered her passion for planning, working to educate and provide perspective and guidance for her clients.
As one of three children of a plumber and a homemaker, Jessica grew up never knowing what a financial advisor was. Once immersing herself in the industry and learning the incredible ways advisors can help people, she focused her practice on providing the education and planning that helps her clients gain a handle on their finances and not only avoid making mistakes that so many do, but strategically plan for their futures.
BPG’s multiple levels of financial planning ensure that Jessica is able to help everyone, from young professionals just getting started to seasoned executives getting ready to retire. As a part of a full-service team that works in many areas of the financial industry, her core focus will always remain on education, candid guidance, and providing detailed planning, especially for those who grew up not knowing what a financial advisor is.
Jessica lives in Southeast Portland with her husband, Kelly, where you’ll find her stopping to say hi to every dog she meets. She enjoys reading, Portland summers, Southern food, and long road trips to explore the world.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Houston, Houston, TX
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®), The American College
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®), Center for Fiduciary Studies
- FINRA Licenses – Series 6, 7, 63, 65
- Life, Disability, Health, and Long Term Care Insurance Producer Licenses
- Women in Insurance and Financial Services (WIFS) Portland Metro Chapter, President
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) of Oregon/SW Washington, Secretary
- Dress for Success Oregon Volunteer