Financial Advisor, Director of Marketing
Alex joined BPG in September 2017. Alex was drawn to the financial industry because of his enthusiasm for learning, interacting with clients, and his true passion for helping people. He enjoys being involved with client meetings, planning processes, and, most of all, loves all things strategy.
Alex graduated in 2017 from Oregon State University with a Bachelor’s of Science in merchandise management and minors in business and entrepreneurship. Most of Alex’s background comes from the apparel industry, where he has worked with Nike, and most recently was the assistant marketing director at DYNE Sports. During his time at DYNE, he contributed to implementing the brand’s strategy and assisted in all aspects of the creative design process. In his free time, he enjoys watching and attending sporting events, designing apparel, and spending time with his close friends and family. Alex is excited to be a part of BPG and has goals to help prepare and educate younger generation professionals.
- Bachelor of Science in Merchandise Management. Minors in Business and Entrepreneurship
Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon
- FINRA Licenses – Series 7, Series 66
- Life, Disability, Health, and Long Term Care Insurance Producer
• Board Member- Clackamas Emergency Services Foundation
• Volunteer- Hayden's Helping Hand's , Special Olympics Oregon