Jon is a third generation financial planner that specializes in business and multi-generational wealth planning. He understands the financial and generational issues that families and businesses face and helps educate them on ways they can keep together what they’ve worked so hard to build. Common problems that Jon helps his clients solve include:
- Helping business owners increase their company's value through succession planning
- Helping business owners know what they need from the sale of their business to exit and maintain their standard of living
- Helping families transfer wealth to the next generation while preparing and educating their heirs
- Helping pre-retirees learn how to maximize their social security while creating an income distribution plan for retirement
- Educating Gen X and Millenials on the financial markets and creating a wealth accumulation plan
- Protecting families and businesses from pre-mature death and disability and implementing a wellness plan to promote longevity
- Helping Dave Ramsey listeners navigate the Baby Steps
Jon has achieved the distinction and honor of becoming a Qualifying Member of the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) every year since 2011 as well as a Court of Table and Top of the Table Qualifier. MDRT is an international, independent association of financial professionals comprised of Life Insurance and Financial Service professionals who strive to serve their clients with exemplary performance, standards and ethics.
He enjoys traveling, being in the outdoors, staying active and attending sporting events with his wife Hannah and his daughters Sophia & Savannah.
Jon is committed to achieving client excellence and it reflects through his credentials, licensing, continuing education, membership/association involvement and accomplishments:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional, CFP Board of Standards
- Licensed Life Insurance Consultant, State of Oregon
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®, Center for Fiduciary Studies
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor® designation training program, Exit Planning Institute
- FINRA- Series 6, 7, 63, and 65
- Life, Disability, Health, and Long Term Care Insurance Producer Licenses
- Bachelor of Science, Business, Linfield College, McMinnville, Oregon
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- Exit Planning Institute
- Estate Planning Council of Portland
- SmartVestor Pro
- Achieving Client Excellence Award- John Hancock Financial Network
- Qualifying Member, Court of the Table & Top of the Table Qualifier- MDRT
Third-party rankings and recognition are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client's evaluation.
Working with an advisor who subscribes to the SmartVestor Pro network cannot guarantee investment success or that financial goals will be achieved. Advisors pay a fee to belong to the SmartVestor Pro program. Dave Ramsey and the Dave Ramsey SmartVestor Pro program are not affiliated with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. (RAA) and are not sponsored or endorsed by RAA. RAA is not affiliated with the outside business activity of business succession planning.