Alice Tang started her second career as a financial advisor in 2000. Many of Alice’s clients are female business owners and executives. She strives to be a leader and inspiration to professional women. Alice helps her clients define their relationship with money with a goal to achieve financial freedom by executing her financial planning process and leveraging tax-advantaged strategies. Her vision is a community full of confident and happy retirees, and it starts with women taking charge of their money. Alice has frequently spoken on the topic of “Why Women need to be In Charge of their Money” and “Your Network Your Prosperity – How to Build a Strong Network by Paying It Forward”.
- Bachelor of Science, University of London, England
- MIM (Master of International Management) Portland State University
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®), The American College
- Completion of CFP® Certification Curriculum, The American College
- FINRA- Series 6, 7, 63, and 65
- Life, Disability, Health, and Long-Term Care Insurance Producer Licenses
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- NAIFA Portland
- Founder and Board Member of WIFS Portland Metro Chapter
- Board member of CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) for Children, Multnomah and Washington Counties, Oregon 1995-2014
- Annual Recipient of Achieving Client Excellence Award, John Hancock Financial Network (JHFN)
- Qualifying Member, Court of the Table Qualifier and Life Member -Million Dollar Round Table
- Success Model, Dress For Success 2012
Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client's evaluation.