Please enjoy our year end market update presented by Nate Rhees with Alta Capital.
Nate encourages us to invest like institutional investors. He covered:
- How often does the market pull back over 20%?
- What does the market tend to do 1 year, 3 years, 5 years, and 10 years after?
- Why do many individual investors not participate in the rebound?
- Anticipated recession?
- The impact of Fed’s (Federal Reserve) aggressive actions in raising rates to tame inflation.
- The expectation for long term investors and where the opportunities are.