Jessica Porter, RICP®
Vice President, Retirement Plan Services
With a degree in marketing and a background in servicing supercars, Jessica brings a unique perspective and skill set to the financial industry. Originally from Texas, Jessica joined the BPG team shortly after her move to Portland in 2014 and discovered her passion for planning.
As VP of Retirement Plan Services, Jessica’s time is spent working with both business owners and families to design successful plans for retirement and for their futures.
On the business side, she works with owners to design retirement plans for their company’s distinctive needs, from concept to implementation to ongoing management. For the business, Jessica provides strategic plan benchmarking and investment review, plan design evaluation, and support in plan administration. For the employees, she delivers ongoing education for understanding the plan, identifying suitable investment options, and the importance of savings to connect the dots between now and retirement.
When working with individuals and families, BPG’s unique Financial Planning process allows Jessica to create comprehensive, individualized plans that focus on goals and center around financial independence. One of her favorite things to do is working with clients to design a plan that can help take away insecurity, uncertainty, and doubt, and provide a true process and guide for being secure and confident for the future.
When she isn’t planning, you’ll find Jessica in Southeast Portland, where she lives with one of her other favorite things, her dog, Sadie. She enjoys reading, Portland summers, learning how to ride motorcycles, and exploring Oregon and the rest of the world with her boyfriend, Kelly.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Houston, Houston, TX
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®), The American College
- FINRA Licenses – Series 6, 63, 65
- Life, Disability, Health, and Long Term Care Insurance Producer Licenses
- WIFS Portland Metro Chapter, Sponsorship Committee Board Member
- Portland HRMA, Compensation and Benefits SIG Committee Member
- Oregon Entrepreneur's Network (OEN)
- Dress for Success Oregon Volunteer